Saturday 20 October 2012

EARLY MORNING MORONS

Ashley Cole is an idiot and I don't like David Beckham. That has nothing to do with what I'm about to say. I have said it before and I am saying it again , I wish jay walking was a crime in this country. This morning as I drove down the Old Kent Road I nearly ran over some drunk bimbo stumbling out of some night club and she tripped over in her ridiculously high (but very sexy) shoes. The silly bitch dropped her handbag and the bottle of drink she was carrying. I would normally just run these daft bastards over and think nothing of it but I was on my motorbike which I love dearly  and I don't want some silly sods DNA splashed over my bikes engine. If that wasn't bad enough I got to the Elephant and Castle and again a stream of dumb arse jay walkers tried to cross the road weaving in between buses and illegal mini cabs and caused bloody chaos. These are the drunken tossers who take no responsibility for their own actions and then when they injure themselves and probably others as well they run screaming to a lawyer for some compensation money. I hate these dopey people. They walk around in their own gaga land and don't look around. They walk up to a pedestrian crossing and instead of waiting for cars to stop they just step out and cause mayhem. Well from now on I refuse to play their silly games. I will no longer take avoidance measures. I will just bowl these jellyheads over. I don't give a rats arse anymore, I'm rich I can afford to buy a new car and I do love my bike but if some spannerface gets in my way I will just learn to love my new bike that my insurance company will pay for. Its  not rocket science. Walking outside is as easy as breathing. Whats annoying is that these dopes live in this country. Its not as if I can even blame gormless tourists who don't know what a pavement is or how to use one. If and when I'm in charge of this wonderful city I will make it mandatory learning at school and at airports and ferry ports there will be a walking test before letting anyone in. Rant over. Vote for me, you know it makes sense. La la la . Here is an interesting fact, The Queen does not have or need a passport.

1 comment: