Wednesday 27 June 2012

FIRST DAY BACK

Today is my first day back after two and a half weeks in the sun. I was going to tell you what happened the the local plod turned up at the hotel but apparently a couple of people here are telling the management a bit more than they need to so I will tell you the story a bit later. I walked in this morning and nothing had changed. No one one my celebrity death list died, which made me a bit miffed. The same stroke pullers and skiving feckers are still up to no good, one guy rang in a hour and a half before his was due to start and said the bus had a puncture and he was running late. Tosser. The crew room is still dirty and the toilets still smell.it never ceases to amaze my what some people have for breakfast, one person is finishing off last nites chicken kebab. I understand cold pizza or a chinese but no fecking way a greasy cold kebab. The same malingeres are moping about and the same off track people are still off track. The telly in the crew room doesnt work and the hot water for the tea and coffee is coming out in a slow trickle. I will be glad when this day is over so that I can go to the gym and earn a couple of beers. The papers are a bit quiet, everyone is blaming Wayne Rooneys wig for the way England performed and the toilet paper called The Sun is throwing its support behind the ginger whinger Andy poface Murray. All in all its a typical wednesday at the funny farm. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment