Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Money, My Mouth, My Choice

There is another boring survey in today's paper saying cheap booze is leading to a rise in alcoholism, a rise in teenage crime and a rise in alcohol related hospital admissions. So fecking what, if these wallies get too pissed and fall off scaffolding or steal a car and crash and hurt themselves so fecking what. The price of alcohol is not the reason for this. The reason is purely that some people are too fecking stupid to drink. Why should people who can handle their drink be punished because of the silly muppets with low brain cell counts who can't. Its my money and its my mouth so its my choice how much alcohol I will shove in me. I get well and truly fecking mad when I read about some parent in the paper crying because their dumb as dogshit son has wrapped a stolen car around a tree (be grateful it wasn't an innocent bystander)and then claim it was because he had access to cheap booze. I have been drinking for years but I have never stolen a car (I have but not whilst drunk)I have also climbed scaffolding and trees and done all sorts of silly things but I normally do these sober and if and when I hurt myself, I just larf and say it was my own fault. If people want to get arsey about stuff why don't we treble the cost of take-away food so that those fat lazy types who are too lazy to cook will lose weight because they can't afford chips n curry sauce. And why don't we sell only Rolls Royces so that there will be less car accidents on the roads and while we are at it why don't we sterilise all the ginger haired kids so they can't have offspring. Cheap booze is not the reason people get hurt. Lets not blame alcohol for other peoples stupidity. Like I said its my money so I will spend it on cheap booze which tastes the same as expensive booze and I will take the rap for any harm I do to myself. So can all you bleeding heart sandal wearing tree hugging lentil munching do-gooders feck off back to your solar powered rubber rooms and leaves us happy drunks alone. La la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment