Monday 28 November 2011

MOAN MOAN MOAN

At work today it seemed like every one had the hump. it seemed like no on was talking, they were all just moaning. one guy was moaning because he has to wear glasses now, another was moaning because he islate turn next week, another was moaning because he wants to work overtime when he does he gets too tired. The mamagers were moaning because lots of drivers are off track, some drivers were moaning because other drivers are off track, it was doing my bloody head in. Now its time for my moan. I really hate the new look metro paper. I know its free and only takes ten minutes to read but its now filled with more soppy adverts. They took out the daily cartoon and replaced with some rubbish about a cat and the letters page looks like its been edited by a mental patient. Also annoying me today is Prince Chinless Wonder ( william). There is a picture of him at the controls of a helicopter and he is being hailed as a hero for doing his job. Hundreds of other helicopter pilots save lives every day and they dont get a mention. Why should he? Also that fat bumbling berk Boris johnson wants people travelling on public transport to pay more for their journeys. He is so lucky that Im going out tonight or I would go round to his house and shove my travel pass up his fat freeloading backside.
Oh and another thing, a message to all you silly idiots still wearing shorts and sandells, its fecking cold outside and I dont like looking at your blue legs, I dont want to catch your nasty germs and most importantly, its fecking cols outside, so cover up, be sensible and be warm you dopes. The elections for London Mayor is looming, if you want a safer London, if you want better public transport and if you just want london to be better, vote for me. la la la diddly dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment