Friday 10 August 2012

GOOD FILMS BAD FILMS

I can't believe that some jerk decided to remake the film The Three Stooges. This abomination of a so called comedy is purely for an American market, and it proves they aint funny and don't know what comedy is. sadly, in the remake, there are two actors I really like. It has changed they way I see them now. I don't know where this conference room is where all the tv bigwigs sit around and decide what films to make. I have yet to see a remake that is anywhere as good as the original. One of the funniest characters of all time is Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau. What did those jellyheads decide to do? remake it and put that totally unfunny Steve Martin in the lead role. I don't blame him but he is not funny and he fucked it right up. Before he destroyed the great character of Inspector Clouseau they let him loose on another great character, and guess what he did to that? yep thats right he fucked it right up. Two super funny films with two enigmatic characters and Steve Martin and the men behind him sullied the memory. I don't think in the history of films has a remake been any good. The Italian Job was a fantastic film, mark Wahlberg took the money and ruined it. Sadly, if they had called the film something else, it wouldn't have been a bad film. Get Carter, nailed to perfection by Sir Michael Caine, what did Sly Stallone do? yep, he brought his usual A game as an actor and ruined it. there so many good films out there but they should be left alone. Let me list a few films that should never have been made.....Inspector Gadget..Thunderbirds...The Flintstones.... Jaws 3D...... Garfield...Police Academy (3 onwards)...Rambo (3 onwards)....Rocky ( 3 onwards).....Godfather Three....Spice Girls the Movie...Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage.....The Batman film with Arnie Sweatynickers....Terminator Three...... Die Hard 4.......The Cable Guy.....Mask Two.....and any film with Dolph Lundgren Jean Claude Van Damme Jason Statham (being American) Bob Hoskins (being American) Steve Martin, Steve Guttenberg, JimCarrey, Steven Segal, I have to stop cos there are too many to carry on. In short people, what is annoying me is the amount of crap films being churned out. Currently, the new film out is Expenables 2, will I watch it? yes, I watched the first Expendable film and thought it was rubbish. I watched it sober, it was crap. I got drunk and watched it again, it was still crap. I will watch the new one to see if it is possible to be crappier. I already know the answer judging by the "stars" in the film. Please get me elected and I will sort out the film industry. Here is an interesting fact, did you know we throw away over 100 million tons of tomato ketchup that's still left in the bottom the bottle each year? la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment