Wednesday 28 March 2012

OLYMPIC DISASTERS

I'm down the coast again, I don't feel safe amongst all these interelated people. I'm in the crew room and this saddo is showing pictures of his caravan holiday he had just outside Brighton. Him and his wife spent 8, yes EIGHT days on a site with just five other caravanners. He claims the peace was wonderful and it's a good site because there is no bar. Which meant no drunken revellers waking him up. How the hell can it be a good site if there is no bar? Anyway I want to go on record saying I really dislike the olympic kits, I think there unstylish, very bland and quite horrible to look at. It will probably be the reason we use if the medal total is poor. I don't like the olympic logo with a vengeance and I know I'm not alone as there was a public outcry at the time. I can't believe that after so many people complained they still kept that monstrosity. It looks like Lisa Simpson giving someone oral sex (I was going to say a blow job but I didn't want to be rude). I am completely not interested in the olympics but I hope it goes well and Team GB (stupid name, just to please the welsh and the irish who aint doing too well on their own) win loads of medals, but I don't see it panning out too well and I will put money on that the people behind the team blame the kits. I said it before and I'm saying it again the kits and the logo are ugly. Very ugly. So is Ed Miliband.

No comments:

Post a Comment