Tuesday 13 March 2012

IM BACK

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't blogged for a while but I went away for a few days I am back now so everyone can take a deep sigh of relief. Also my equipment was on the fritz yesterday so I had trouble gettiing the word out. I was coastal yesterday, I took part in a team brief bonding session, BIG YAWN. They asked us if we liked our jobs and if we were looking forward to the Olympics. They got all indignant when the response was a bit flat. It was nice to see Mr Williams looking his usual cheerful self but can I just say, IT WAS YOUR DAY OFF, why the hell would you want to hang around the depot when the sun was shining?. Still coastal people are a weird mob. Now, lets get to the news. Some Yanker lost the plot and went on a killing spree and killed a bunch of people. Its tragic and the consequences can be dire, lets hope not. However the silly nutcase obviously didn't read The Maniacal Gunmans Handbook cos this bsaket case didn't save the last bullet for himself. No what this dope did was hand himself back in and claim to have a nervous breakdown. As much as I want think he did have a breakdown its not the done thing to go on a murderous rampage say sorry and think things will be ok. The locals are up in arms screaming bloody murder parden the pun and quite rightly so, although they were strangely muted when 6 brave soldiers were blown to bits by a massive roadside bomb. Personally I think its not a war that can be won and all we are doing is spunking money and losing lives all round. Its not good and I don't yet have the answer. When I do I will tell those who need to know. Now to the important matter of the day. Push bike helmets. Some soppy stupid berk fell of his bike and bashed his head and now he can't move from the neck down. Guess what? Its not his fault. He wants to blame the government for not making helmets mandatory. Listen up folks, this bloody government and all those before them tell us what to do and its not always for our own good. I cycle frequently and sometimes I wear a lid and sometimes I don't. If any government made it compulsory I would sell my bike and never ride again. If you are too stupid to balance on two wheels don't ride a bike. Helmets are your choice, they don't look stylish and can do some good if you bash your noggin on the tarmac, buts its your choice. If you wear one kudos to you but you look daft and if you don't wear one be careful. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment