Saturday 4 April 2020

VIRUS UPDATE

Well this weekend the weather is supposed to be very nice. Let's see how many numpties ignore government advice and and go outside unnecessarily.
Well done to the front line NHS, the rest of us key workers got a half mention hidden in a statement by Boris during the week.
It can't be easy being cooped up indoors but it needs to be done. I would like to say hello to my good friend Derek Cue and his wife Lynne, they are staying in and haven't killed each other yet. Derek is always smartly dressed, he is a good man, his wife Lynne is a good man too.
Have you noticed that the media are not talking about the flood victims anymore? What about that annoying brat Greta Thunberg? I am so glad her punchable face is not always on the telly, she really got on my nerves.
The usual suspects are still pretending to have the virus and after this weekend I expect a few more to drop out.
Mr Peglar doesn't think he looks old but the grey hair is a giveaway.
My so called mate Wesley is not answering his phone, he better be dead or I will be annoyed.
Apparently the ozone has improved because of less traffic. I must be honest, talking about the ozone is something I find really boring.
Still no sports being played, Saturdays are boring now, no football has disappointed me more than the invention of the bagpipes.
On the bright side, we are saving money by not going on holidays.
If you need something to do, read my E book, A Clean Week. And get the first few chapters of my new book, Easy Pickings.
What's blue and not heavy? Light blue, ha ha ha ha.
Here is an interesting fact, the lighter was invented before the match. la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment