Thursday 3 January 2019

2019 SAME OLD SHIT

2019 has started and it looks like continuing like 2018. The same lazy idle workshy malingerers are still not driving trains, Donald Trump is still the world's biggest vagina, Boris Johnson still looks like something that came out of Trumps arse. Theresa May still has terrible dress sense and Corbyn needs a buy new tie and lose the anorak.
There has been an increase in migrants crossing the Channel in small inflatables which is sad and a terrible choice for them to have to make. I believe in sending them straight back but to be honest, if they can get across in a ridiculously small craft their country should call them back and put them straight into their Olympic water sports team.
Brexit is chugging along very badly and is making this great country a laughing stock.
We need to spend more on our military, more on our fire service, more on our police and pay nurses more.
We need to change the criminal justice system. If you get done for any crime, the length given should be the length served, no time off for good behaviour, if you get two years you should serve two years and life for murder should mean life.
Also, anyone being a drunken twat at A&E departments at the weekend should be sent home without treatment, the staff don't deserve that kind of abuse. Did I mention Trump is a big vag?
Getting really annoyed with Chris Grayling, was hoping he fell under a bus for Christmas, (still hoping).
My Christmas was lovely, got loads of stuff I don't need and loads of stuff I don't want.
I am going sober for January, my 5th year doing it. I like the healthy feeling it brings but I get very violent dreams when I go to bed sober, the voices in my head keep telling me who to kill, shoot or set on fire.
Played golf today and played really well (if really well means like a one armed blind man).
Sky Movie channel is disappointing. They boast a new movie every day but it's either a cartoon or arty farty foreign subtitled one and I like to watch my films not read them.
Most of the football pundits reckon this season Liverpool will win it. My Spurs mate said he can't wait to see Spurs lift the trophy. I told him he had more chance of seeing a white Uber driver.
My Korean neighbours have invited me to a BBQ, this weekend which is strange because I thought they would still be upset that their dog went missing yesterday.
Anyway, I am going out so you lot can go and amuse yourselves for the time being.
If you are Wesley, don't mention his hair. He says he is mid 30s but the hair says otherwise.
Please buy my E book, A Clean Week.
Here is an interesting fact, Arnold Sweatynickers earned £20,000 per word for his role in Terminator 2. (nearly as much as a tube driver).

No comments:

Post a Comment