Sunday 4 September 2011

D. LIST NOBODIES

My mate has just called me. Well he aint my mate anymore cos I told him to feck off. The silly arse rang me to see if I knew who had been kicked out of the Big Brother house. No. NO I DONT. And whats more I dont bloodywell care. I dont watch it, I never have and I never will. The people who go on that programme aint celebrities, they are, almost well known losers who dont have real lives to lead. The current crop contains a pooper with whose husband cant control her, a loser pickey who is famous for getting bashed up, two ugly twins with hair that should be cut off from the throat up and a fat bloke who has fake boobs and stomach. I pride myself on having better tatse in my TV choice. These people dont interest me one iota. I told my ex mate that after I called him a word that rhymes with front. I cant believe he would watch such drivel and I am flabbergasted that he thought I would waste my time watching it. Listen up people, these types of shows are crap, its cheap entertainment that doesnt entertain and all the while brain dead jeremy kyle type people watch them then the more occasions we will find them on telly and in our newspapers. Its time we all said NO. Vote for me, vote for me. I will save you.

1 comment:

  1. you don't watch it but you know who's in it...lol

    ReplyDelete