Thursday 16 February 2012

STEROID OLYMPICS

I have been asked once again if I am looking forward to the olympics. My answer is now as it always has been, no, no I'm not. I really aint bothered that some middle class or upper class well to do kids can do some exercise a bit good. Also, I am not interested in the paralympics either. I aint concerned that some guy with one leg can still run, I don't care that some woman with one arm can throw a shot putt, I dont care that some guy with ginger hair can jump off a board into a pool of water. If you want my attention why don't we have the Steroid Olympics. Yes I said it, the steroid olympics. Just before the 1500 metres lets pump some idiot with enough steroids to stun a horse then fire the starting pistol. Lets watch him win the race in just over 3 minutes and have a heart attack on the finish line. Lets build a wall several metres past the 100 metre finish line and watch all those jacked up runners go so fast they can't stop and hit the wall at high speed. Can you imagine how much funnier that would be? Or watching a marathon where no one stops until their heart gives in? It might be a bit gruesome but it would make people laugh, turn people off drugs and I bet they would show it on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment