Friday 10 February 2012

ITS THEM NOT ME

Today was a nine and a half hour day. When I booked on the office was full of drivers trying to get out of work, and Jay was not doing any work and people who were running late....again. The managers were doing their change over so that was going pants and not much was getting done. I was headed coastal and I had a very tardy (it means late or slow) coming with me. Anyway, I got the train ready but was held by a red signal cos the Gatwick train was running late.... again. When I finally got going I was on cautionary signals all the way to Purley. Some silly bastard passengers tapped their watches and some gave me the evil eye as I pulled into the stations, it didnt bother me, it never does. I got to Bognor 14 minutes late and like I said it didn't bother me. We left on time and at one of the stations a manager got in the cab. This silly fecker was a guard about a hundred years ago, then became a driver for about 74 seconds before going into management. So he starts off saying pretend I'm not here and I'm not here to judge, then he starts asking me questions about the route and its pitfalls. This farked me right off. I'm good, I'm very good and this skinny, balding, bucktoothed, imbecile with a sense of self importance was questioning me. He asked several questions and I farking answered them with too much information, I blew his mind. So I turned the tables. I asked him some traction questions. The fecking weasal didn't know, but it shut him up. He got out at Horsham. So I get to Victoria and the usual suspects were still trying to get their last bits covered. I aint got the time for all that messing about. I did my last trip, got changed and drove home. On the way some silly old bint in a Honda Civic had managed to mount the pavement at the Elephant and buggered up the traffic flow. Her excuse was "I dont normally come this way on a friday". If you don't normally come this way love go the way you normally go, you dummy. Anyway I eventually got home despite the Old Kent Road being blocked by a burst water main, yeah I know, who saw that coming? I went straight to the gym and during my massive workout during which I ran round the marina twice (2.3 miles) two silly pikey types came in for a workout wearing their street clothes. I watched these two dickheads grunt their way through a workout and one of them ripped his shorts doing a pull up. This dirty minger said "now I have nothing to wear to the club tonight". The dirty pair of pikey bastards were working out in the clothes they were gonna go out in. I just don't get some people, but you know what? It ain't me its them.

No comments:

Post a Comment