Sunday 12 February 2012

SHAKE HANDS CHILDREN

Front and back page news on todays sunday papers, one ugly faced spoilt footballer didn't shake the hand of another ugly faced spoilt footballer. Who the hell cares. Whether Suarez did or did not say racist things or not, if Evra was that annoyed he should have punched Suarez in the mouth in the tunnel after the game. Anyway, what a shock in the news this morning, Whitney Houston is dead, I just heard that Bobby Brown killed himself when he heard the news. He left a suicide note, it said 'two can play that game'. I was considering my holiday options and I have decided not to go to America. Have you noticed how many people are found dead in American hotel rooms? It's amazing how many famous or well known people with big fancy homes go to hotels and end up dead. I think the hotel industry in the USA needs a massive overhaul. If it aint people being found dead its chambermaids claiming to be molested by celebrities. It never ceases to amaze me that you never hear about Mr or Mrs average being found dead from a massive overdose, naked and tied up with an apple up their bums or a chambermaid being fisted by a truckdriver. Luckily now hotels don't supply chambermaids and are too unclean for someone to want to top themselves in. Bloody Americans, they're all yankers in my book. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment