Thursday 9 February 2012

CAPPELLO

Fuck Cappello, fuck him all the way to the Italian shores he came from. He was the wrong choice then and he is the wrong choice now. The fecker didn't even bother to learn English. I am surprised the FA even bothered with a foreign manager. If we win, people will say you had to get a foreign manager, if we lose they say its because we had a foreign manager. No country has ever won with a foreign manager. And before you fucking stupid wankers who drag your knuckles along the ground scream out Redknapps name, lets not forget he claims to not be able to read and write. Do we really want a thick c**t (pardon my language) for a manager. Also John fuckhead Terry. Is it right he was stripped of the captaincy? If he was decent he would have stepped down until he wins or loses the case. I know who I want for England manager and I know who I want for captain. It aint Gerrard the thug, it aint Ferdidnand the junkie, it aint Rooney the granny shagger or Lampard the love cheat,. Most of the England team don't deserve the armband so maybe we should give it to someone who hasn't been caught thieving, shagging, stealing or driving drunk. I know that doesn't leave many but lets start there. Goodbye Capello and keep your racist thoughts to yourself John Terry but lets hope the FA get it right for once. I just wish we had more to choose from. None of them are worthy of the honour. What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment