Saturday 23 April 2011

Please dont Ruin Our Parks

Now that we have some decent weather, i mentioned earlier that it has come to my attention that more and more people are wearing less and less. Ordinarily I would not have a problem about people displaying vast swathes of skin, what does exasperate me is when the feet on display look like the feet of a manky pidgeon. Some of london`s fine citizens are quite rightly clip your making good use of this fine weather but are not paying attention to personal hygiene. I have just come back from the park and oh ny God I saw one lady, i think it was a lady, whales dont have legs ( i hope they dont ) was tearing up the grass with her very unkempt hooves. Her toes were far too long and far too crusty. please please, if you are adamant you want to walk around in flip flops, please can you clip the talons on the end of your feet. Another thing about parks in this weather is that all the yobby gobby teenagers that hang around street corners have now decide its ok to loiter in the park being rude to the elderly. parks are for everyone and it would be nice if we could all enjoy them. I didnt know where to look without wanting to poke my own eyes out because of the wretced feet on display and the amount of disgustingly rude teenagers made me wish we had public stockades so we could throw rotten fruit at these unsociable creatures. Can we please try to keep the parks user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment